Dr. Sarah Harland and Dr. Tom Greene have decades of experience to meet your dental needs with caring attention and sensitivity to your concerns. Click on any of the services shown below to learn more about them.
Cosmetic gum sculpting can give your smile a natural, youthful appearance, exposing more of your natural teeth.
If the thought of drilling makes you anxious, ask about our new drill-free dental techniques.
Low Dose Digital X-rays, Intra-Oral Camera, Digital photography for cosmetic simulation and Veloscope give high quality insights.
Conscious sedation is a perfect solution for those who can’t handle the anxiety of going to see the dentist.
Keeping your teeth beautiful
We are dedicated to improving health, function and self-image through providing the highest quality, comprehensive dental care. Our surgery offers a full spectrum of procedures and treatments designed to meet your needs.
We strive to provide our patients with premium services delivering exceptional results. Dentistry is continually evolving, and so are we. We continually evaluate new equipment and update our technology as required to meet the ever-changing needs of our valued patients.
Emergency Dental Care
Got an emergency, like a broken tooth? We’ll get that taken care of quickly and efficiently so you’re back to normal in no time.
Outstanding Follow-Up and Support
At Tsawwassen Place Dental Clinic, you become part of our patient family. We look after you and your needs long into the future, ensuring that you always have someone interested in keeping your smile beautiful
What you can expect from us
- We will listen to your dental aspirations and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use high quality, modern materials and equipment.
- We will give you a written assessment of any planned treatment.
- We follow the latest cross infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
What we expect from you
- Please help us by attending your appointments promptly and if that is not possible let us know as soon as you can. We do charge for non-attendance with less that 24 hours notice because short notice costs us the opportunity to fill that time slot with another patient.
- Please settle your account at the time of your visit. To help you to do this we do accept cash, cheques and most credit and debit cards.
- If you are not happy with your visit you will tell us your concerns so that we can put it right and improve our service to you.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would appreciate it if you would tell others about the service we offer.